Saturday, March 31, 2012

Michael & Johanna "The Notebook"

I seriously can't say it enough..when we did this session... I said " I have to blog this one!" LOL...

We headed out early to get out session done because previously it was rescheduled because the weather was bad. I was bummed...so was my couple.

We went out to a cute little lake...and well... we got stuck in the marsh...our motor came up and wouldn't go back into the water...it was HILARIOUS....and a bit scary.

Johanna was scared but Michael was there to reassure her that everything was ok.....and I don't blame her. We documented our time...and all I can say...this is going down as one of my most memorable engagement sessions of all time....

Enjoy them.... I had the best time getting to know my couple.... and I think it shows how much in love and fun they both are!

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you...

Congratulations Michael and Johanna..their rendition of the Notebook....