Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hola Fellow VLV attendees!



So now that I have your attention! Who wants to win a session with us up at Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender 2012?!!!

Thank you for being such amazing fans and I love to treat all my loyal fans to free things when possible. Unfortunately I can only do one session while I am up there for free! I would love to enjoy my Rockabilly weekender and not miss out on tooo many festivities during my vacation out there. So I decided to put a contest for those gals that will be up there for the weekend! Been wanting to do something special for someone special or maybe just for them to feel sexy for a bit and get some photos of your time in LAS VEGAS! What a better way to celebrate the weekender then taking some photos!

What I am going to be giving away is a free 1 hour session!
At the Palm Hotel in Las Vegas! On Friday the 6th at 11am!
Come ready with outfits...remember its vintage inspired.
Think of Marilyn in her bedroom!
I have all kinds of jewelry thanks to the fabulous Karen of InStyle Jewelry!
And cute props...

What you receive is:

1-8x10 of favorite pose!
5 Edited images on a CD w/ a print release that is good for one year!
5- Edited Web images for usage on FB, Twitter..etc!

How you enter to win!

Send me a picture of yourself! Describing yourself with one word!

To: i.mqutephotography@yahoo.com

I will be taking photos up til March the 24th! There isn't a limit of how many gals can enter...so please be one of the first so you can get a lead on everyone! All you have to do is send your family/friends/or whoever to come to my page. Press like on the page and vote for your photo by liking it!

The contest will run till April 4th at 8pm (west coast time)

Previous contest winners aren't allowed to apply. But we are ok with contestants that ran before!! So what are you waiting for??? Send me those photos...win a session with I.m Qute Photography!!!

No comments: