Monday, December 12, 2011

I.m Qute's first Weight Loss Challenge!


So...since I brought it up.. I will be the first to tell everyone why?!

When I went through my divorce in 2004 I walked away from a man I was with since I was 17. I had 3 kids during this process and went up and down in my weight. My daughter was only 1 and I was heavy. I was upset and devastated because of my failed marriage. I managed to put myself on a diet and I lost a large amount of weight (30 pds)...and kept it off. I became a vegetarian. I didn't get crazy with it. I wasn't a vegan...so I still had eggs and cheese. Just no red meat or chicken. It was hard. I have a strong will when I am motivated. I stayed a size 5 for a while.

Fast forward to 2006... I met my amazing husband...we started off rough. But we pulled through. We got pregnant... and Bam!! Noah showed up. I still managed to maintain a size 9 after having Noah. We decided to get married. Still a nice size 9 and then comes all the weight.

I am now a size 14.. HOW DID THIS HAPPPEN! WHY?? I know I have a thyroid problem...but this shouldn't be an excuse to keep myself unhealthy. I know alot of plus-sized women who love their bodies and I just adore them. But my health is getting worse and if I want to continue my career in this field you have to be able to move around alot. I am out of breath all the time and going upstairs is now a scary thought. WTH! I was soo limber and thin...so I am fed up.

I refuse to be unhealthy..and not feel good about myself. I want to feel attractive. I want to be on my husband's arm as his own little pinup.

I know I am not alone.

So to enter in this Challenge!
Email me at i.mqutephotography@yahoo.com

I will only be taking the first 10 people to send me a photo :)

What I need is a photo of yourself currently.
Yes you will have to tell me your weight,age and size you are currently.
What your goal weight is and how you are going to get there!
Admission of your own truth will only lead you to the path of your own success!


Each week I will post up a new photo of myself with my current weight and how much I lost. Each contestant will be put into the album labeled Weight loss challenge. I will need new photos every week. I want to start this 12/14/11.



*What you win if you lose the most weight during this challenge*

A free session with I.m Qute Photography! A Cd with all images on it! $50 dollars worth of print credit. I don't give my copyrights to anyone but you do get a photo release agreement that is great for a year. The session is up to you! It can be a normal session, pinup, boudoir, or whatever your heart desires!


This contest isn't limited to just women! Men please feel free to also be apart of this challenge!

I will be taking a photo with the winner as well...so we can show our new bodies!

That photo will be posted on the I.m Qute website as well as the like page. I want us all to do this..if you don't win the grand prize...its ok! I will be inviting all participants for a group photo of our newly found bodies!

Lets get started now...why wait?!


I am going to start tomorrow morning 12/13/11 and this is going to go on for 90 days!!

My goal weight is going to be 125. I want the image of a curvy " Elizabeth Taylor" without the eyes...lol...

Lets do it everyone!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love it! And the honesty is quite inspiring, good luck, I know you will do great!

Isa Beltran said...

Aww I just saw this....thank you love :)