Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Mini Sessions Pt.2



Hi everyone...after such demand! Here it is! One day only :)
Holiday themed session with a Christmas tree, presents, and a Red backdrop!
Each child that shows will get a Candy cane to leave with! ;)

I will be offering CDs...because it would be toooo late to have cards created and sent to you. Which then gives you the option of getting some done locally. Or gives you the option to use them for presents for the relatives!

For my clients who just want to photograph their children. JUST KIDS!
1 child : $45 (comes with everything I posted!)
2 children:$75 (comes with everything I posted)
3 or more children: $100 up to 5 kids(additional 15 per child)

For my families... please refer to the photo and pick a time below.
I will be taking deposits for $25 for each session. To book your time.
I will then put your name on the preferred time you requested if still available.

This will be the last time I will be taking photos for Christmas. I will be on vacation after the 20th....so don't wait. After the new year I will be introducing new prices...so please take advantage of this deal!

Email me with your desired time at i.mqutephotography@yahoo.com. Once I have received your payment I will book you in that time slot.

If not you can contact me via my Fb page on the link to the left hand side.
https://www.facebook.com/I.mQutePhotography


Come dressed to impress... we hope to see you there! Don't be square!


TIMES:

1:00pm- Jackie and kiddos!
1:30pm-
2:00pm- Alisha
2:30pm- De Mers Family
3:00pm-
3:30pm- Brittany
4:00pm- Lopez Family
4:30pm- Vargas Family

Studio is in Moreno Valley... Clients will be emailed the location address once booked!

See you soon!

Isa

$25 Christmas Deposit thru PayPal below: Deposits are non-refundable. Can be re-scheduled for another session at another time.





No comments: